Monday, January 15, 2018

WWE News: OH NO! Samoa Joe Injured! Royal Rumble Participation is in SERIOUS Jeopardy


Last week in a match with Rhyno, Samoa Joe injured his foot. After he finished his match and cut his promo he went to the back and told WWE doctors that he heard a pop in his foot. According to Sky Sports, WWE doctor Chris Amann believes Joe suffered a plantar fascia rupture. If your next question is what the hell is that then you were thinking the exact same thing I was.

A plantar fascia rupture is a relatively uncommon injury and the onset is often associated with a vigorous foot plant (Partial Plantar Tear). Treatment for this type of injury is usually rest, with little to no weight on the foot for at least 6 to 12 weeks depending on your weight. This type of injury repairs itself (healing) no surgery required.


Samoa Joe is one of the biggest draws in the WWE to date. He just returned from an injury not more than 3 weeks ago. And I'm sure he's devastated that he won't be able to participate in this year's Royal Rumble. I wouldn't expect to see Samoa Joe until March maybe April. Possibly in time for Wrestlemania.

Good Luck Joe, Get Well Soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Taking a Break...But I Shall RETURN!

So you guys have noticed I haven't posted regularly like I should. I have not been as invested in my blogs as when I started and I a...

Follow Us @PsychDesignTV