Monday, January 15, 2018

WWE News: Goldberg is the First Inductee In WWE Hall of Fame


Goldberg is the first inductee into the 2018 WWE Hall of Fame! It is well deserved and a long time coming!


Bill Goldberg is one of the most iconic and beloved wrestlers of all time. He was dominating, menacing and just pure AWESOME! He had an impressive winning streak of 173 matches!
Goldberg was the GOAT! He left WWE but returned 12 years later and proved he still hang with the best of them. Beating Brock Lesnar in record time. Goldberg is one of the best to ever do it!

He is in my top 5 all-time favorite wrestlers. And I'm so happy they inducted him this year!



Congratulations Bill Goldberg YOU DESERVE IT!

If you want to know more about Bill Goldberg's illustrious career check out WWE.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Taking a Break...But I Shall RETURN!

So you guys have noticed I haven't posted regularly like I should. I have not been as invested in my blogs as when I started and I a...

Follow Us @PsychDesignTV