Sunday, January 21, 2018

WWE: This the Official Match Blog for the Mixed Match Challenge


This blog will be the official match blog for the Mixed Match Challenge. So I don't have to create 50 blogs for every single match since the matches are being released weekly! Now here is the bracket once again for the mixed match challenge.



Match 1/Week 1: Boss Club vs The King of Strong Style & The Queen of Harts
Winner: Boss Club


I watched on Facebook Live just like the other fans and it was AWESOME! That chat section was bananas! Anywho the match was great! I liked how it played out. It was fast when it needed to be and slowed down still kept the intensity. It was a good match. Natalya and Sasha were amazing and so were Finn and Shinsuke. I mean come on its Finn and Shinsuke that's wrestling gold right there. You'll see toward the end that Nakamura kind of left Natti to the wolves. Sasha was going for the cross body originally but ended up getting caught LITERALLY by Shinsuke. Then she went for the double knees on Nakamura but ended up giving the cross body to Natalya. LMAO, it was great. I have to say these matches are more interesting than the actual RAW and SDLive matches. IF they all are this fun and cool to watch I'm gonna be a happy camper.


Ultimately Sasha and Finn were able to pick up the win. It was no easy win it was hard fought for both sets of competitors.


Now Natalya tried to accuse Sasha and Finn of cheating but no boo you lost move on!


Here's the full match in case you aren't subscribed to the Mixed Match Challenge page on Facebook!

Match 2/Week 2: Carmella & Big E vs The Miz & Asuka
Winner: Asuka & The Miz


Yeah uh... this match is gonna be interesting, to say the least. Especially if ALL of New Day comes out there with Big E and Carmella.



Unfortunately for me I could not watch this match all the through. But what I hear it was pretty decent. Personally I wouldn't have put Asuka in this tournament so it can be a little bit of a surprise as to who won. But I fear that because Asuka has this undefeated streak going it will continue on in this tournament too. 



Asuka and the Miz defeat Big E and Carmella. 

Next week is Becky Lynch & Sami Zayn vs Braun Strowman & Alexa Bliss

Match 3/Week 3: Becky Lynch & Sami Zayn vs Braun Strowman & Alexa Bliss
Winner: I expect Alexa and Braun to win just humor me. 



1 comment:

Popular

Taking a Break...But I Shall RETURN!

So you guys have noticed I haven't posted regularly like I should. I have not been as invested in my blogs as when I started and I a...

Follow Us @PsychDesignTV