Monday, January 22, 2018

WWE News: BREAKING NEWS Enzo Amore has been SUSPENDED. PENDING SEXUAL ASSAULT CHARGES!



Okay so just a few minutes ago WWE suspended the cruiserweight champion amid rape allegations. A Twitter user by the username @missgucciwitch has accused Enzo Amore and 2 other men (Tyler Grosso & TOOPOOR) that I'm not familiar with of rape. The young lady took to Twitter to voice her experience. This is so disturbing but take a look at her story:
WWE is a no-nonsense company when it comes to sexual assault, racism, etc. They strike first and I can respect that. WWE issued a statement:
WWE HAS ZERO TOLERANCE FOR MATTERS INVOLVING SEXUAL HARASSMENT OR SEXUAL ASSAULT. UNTIL THIS MATTER IS RESOLVED, ERIC ARNDT (AKA ENZO AMORE) HAS BEEN SUSPENDED.”

If this happened to this woman then Enzo is disgusting and should be fired and arrested along with his goons! The authorities are investigating and now Enzo has been suspended. Which means no cruiserweight championship title defense for him. No love story triangle with Nia and Alexa. It is OVER. His suspension will be upheld until the investigation has been conducted and if they find evidence of sexual assault he's going to be fired.

Now the woman accused some other guys along with Enzo. The guy TOOPOOR has denied the allegations.


I'm so saddened by this news. But to the men who justify this disgusting behavior you guys need to get it together. Forcing someone to have sex is just disgusting. I don't give a fuck how many followers you have, your money, your clout, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT! WTF is wrong with yall? Fame does not equal consent PERIOD. If a woman doesn't want to have sex let her leave and find a woman who will. And if that doesn't work you have to hands and access to the internet you know what to do.

Source: RingsideIntel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Taking a Break...But I Shall RETURN!

So you guys have noticed I haven't posted regularly like I should. I have not been as invested in my blogs as when I started and I a...

Follow Us @PsychDesignTV