Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Taking a Break...But I Shall RETURN!



So you guys have noticed I haven't posted regularly like I should. I have not been as invested in my blogs as when I started and I apologize for that. I need to regroup and refocus. So I'm gonna be taking some time off. I gotta lot of stuff going on and I've spread myself too thin. I want to get the blog going but I want it to be good. I need to clear my head and get rid of some things in my personal life.






via GIPHY

I will post for the pay per views this year but that's it. WrestleMania is when I will be back at it in full force. So with that being said, I love you guys and I'll be posting for Money in The Bank. See you in a few weeks. My blog will return in full force for RAW & SDLive Reviews as well as pay per view reviews in 2019. I'll see y'all at the next pay per view!

via GIPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Taking a Break...But I Shall RETURN!

So you guys have noticed I haven't posted regularly like I should. I have not been as invested in my blogs as when I started and I a...

Follow Us @PsychDesignTV