Tuesday, January 23, 2018

UPDATE! WWE News: Enzo Amore Has Been Fired Amid Sexual Assault Allegations!


Well before the investigation could be concluded the WWE has decided to cut ties with Eric Arndt.
Yesterday I got a breaking news chime on my phone and was shocked and disappointed by the story this young lady. She said that Enzo Amore aka Eric Arndt brutally raped her and his friends let it happen.

The internet was in shock some (one of Enzo's friends who was accused of aiding in the rape) accused her of lying pulling out old YouTube videos of her faking a pregnancy. Others attacked Eric. Calling him a rapist and telling him that he should die.


When WWE got wind of the social media firestorm. They suspended Arndt immediately stripping of the title and removing him from any and all WWE events. Now he's been fired indefinitely. According to some sources on RingsideIntel, Eric did not disclose that these allegations were out there and hid that fact that he could be accused. WWE decided to cut its losses and move on.

This is so damn tragic. I don't know if he did this or not but it is looking like he did. But I'm disappointed and angry. I hope that poor woman and any other woman who has been raped and or sexually harassed please confide in someone and seek help. It will help you deal with the trauma and become stronger.

Update: Enzo denies the rape allegations and fully intends on fighting. Here's his statement via his attorney:

Over the last two days, Philomena Sheahan has made multiple public accusations against Eric Arndt (also known as Enzo Amore with the WWE), including allegations of sexual misconduct concerning an October 2017 incident in Phoenix. Mr. Arndt fully and unequivocally denies those accusations. He is cooperating with the authorities in this matter and looks forward to having it resolved in a timely manner. Neither Mr. Arndt nor his counsel will be making any further public comments on this matter.



And a YouTuber posted a video with text messages from the accuser. Alleging that she made these rape allegations to avoid being in trouble with her dad. The Pheonix police department is investigating. Everything is pretty much done they are just awaiting the results.



I don't understand why people go on social media to air out grievances like this. If you have evidence of a rape go to the police. If you have evidence of someone lying about a serious allegation like rape then go to the police. Not youtube and twitter. The Police. Why not turn over the evidence to the police instead of YouTube?!



The accuser I believe her name is Philomena and she released a full statement today about the encounter with Enzo via TMZ Sports. The details were gross. But she seemed like she was talking about going to the movies. It was unnerving to watch and hear the details whether they are true or not.

As I said before I don't know what to believe. All we can do is wait for the police results of the investigation to be released. Which according to Bleacher Report could be weeks. Sigh...I wish this didn't have to be.

Source: RingsideIntel Bleacher Report TMZ Sports via YouTube & Wrestling Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Taking a Break...But I Shall RETURN!

So you guys have noticed I haven't posted regularly like I should. I have not been as invested in my blogs as when I started and I a...

Follow Us @PsychDesignTV