Saturday, January 27, 2018

2018 Royal Rumble Match Predictions

It's Time for the Royal Rumble Predictions!


The Royal Rumble Is This Sunday Currently This is the Match Card

RAW Tag Team Championship

Jason Jordan & Seth Rollins vs The Bar (Sheamus & Cesaro)

SDLive Tag Team Championship

The Usos (Jimmy & Jey) vs Shelton Benjamin & Chad Gable

United States Championship (Possible)

Bobby Roode vs Jinder Mahal 

WWE Championship

Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens vs Aj Styles

WWE Universal Championship

Braun Strowman vs Kane vs Brock Lesnar

Cruiserweight Championship

Cancelled I believe due to the controversy.

Women's Royal Rumble

The current women's roster including a few surprises

Men's Royal Rumble

The current men's roster minus the superstars fighting in title matches. Including a few surprises

My Predictions!


RAW Tag Team Championship: Jason Jordan & Seth Rollins vs The Bar (Sheamus & Cesaro)
Winner: Jason Jordan & Seth Rollins



I think the next challenge for these two will be The Good Bros (Gallows and Anderson).

SDLive Tag Team Championship: The Usos (Jimmy & Jey) vs Shelton Benjamin & Chad Gable
Winner: Shelton Benjamin & Chad Gable



Unfortunately for me, the Usos have run their course. And Benjamin and Gable will take their place for now. They will have a small feud then move on to probably Rusev Day and Aiden English or The Bludgeon Bros. 

WWE Championship: Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens vs Aj Styles
Winner: Aj Styles



I don't WANT Aj Styles to lose his belt this way but ugh who knows if he won't. I believe WWE wants Aj Styles to headline Wrestlemania. But with the twists and turns possibly being thrown out who knows.

WWE Universal Championship Braun Strowman vs Kane vs Brock Lesnar
Winner: Braun Strowman



Honestly, WWE better make this right. I don't care how much Brock Lesnar BITCHES. It's time his ass goes away starting with Royal Rumble. The end of the Beast! Give the first assist to Braun Strowman and expect the last assist to be given by Roman Reigns. 

Cruiserweight Championship

Cancelled I believe due to the controversy.

Women's Royal Rumble: The current women's roster including a few surprises
Winner: Asuka


This would count as a loss on her record and WWE is doing everything they can to preserve that so expect her to win. I'm sorry but for me, that would be underwhelming. First ever women's royal rumble. And ANYONE could win and they are just gonna hand it to Asuka. I really think the Royal Rumble should be a true toss-up. Its chaos in that ring no way to predict the match. Make it a  TRUE ROYAL RUMBLE. 

Men's Royal Rumble: The current men's roster minus the superstars fighting in title matches. Including a few surprises
Winner:?


I have no idea. A lot of people are suspecting that Finn Balor will win but I'm thinking since The Miz has so much momentum he could be the winner. However, with Roman being pegged to go against Brock it could be him. Which would be a huge letdown. Actually, it could be a Smackdown Live superstar. Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn could leave their Triple Threat Match and enter the Royal Rumble. Its been known to happen. However, I know nothing and cannot say which side will win. I'm just gonna wait until the Royal Rumble.

Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson vs. The Revival (Kickoff Show)

I don't think the Revival will win this match. Gallows and Anderson are being set up to challenge for the tag team titles again this would be good momentum for them and possibly start a good feud between the two teams.

Kalisto, Lince Dorado & Gran Metalik vs. TJP, Jack Gallagher & Drew Gulak (Kickoff Show)

Why didn't they create an over the top rope challenge or a battle royal match for the cruiserweights? Last 30 minutes of the kickoff show either chooses a new champ or determines an opponent for Cedric Alexander to face on Monday for the belt. 

This match MAY happen! But that's a Big Maybe time may be the issue here. 

United States Championship Bobby Roode vs Jinder Mahal (Possible Kickoff Show)
Winner: Bobby Roode

It would be no reason to give Jinder another title run. End of conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Taking a Break...But I Shall RETURN!

So you guys have noticed I haven't posted regularly like I should. I have not been as invested in my blogs as when I started and I a...

Follow Us @PsychDesignTV