Sunday, January 21, 2018

WWE News: Jimmy Fallon is Coming to RAW 25!


Stephanie McMahon Triple H and the New Day were guests on Jimmy Fallon's Tonight Show to promote Monday Night RAW's 25th Anniversary!


A Lip Sync Battle was proposed. Teams were chosen New Day & Jimmy Fallon vs Stephanie & Triple H. If New Day and Jimmy won they get bragging rights. But if Stephanie and Triple H won then Jimmy Fallon had to come to RAW 25 at the Barclays Center! They chose 4 songs:

New Day & Jimmy Fallon chose Boys II Men - Motownphilly and Phil Collins - Billy Don't Ya Lose My Number 



The song randomizer chose Motownphilly by Boys II Men.

Stephanie and Triple chose Moana - How Far I'll Go and Seek & Destroy - Metallica 



The song randomizer chose Moana's  How Far I'll Go.


When I tell you that this was the BEST ABSOLUTE BEST LIP SYNC I'VE SEEN IN A WHILE! OMG, I WAS DYING LAUGHING YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT IT'S AWESOME! Triple H REALLY SOLD THAT SONG. I WAS SITTING IN HERE LIKE SANG BABY! SANG THAT SONG! OMG, I WAS DYING LAUGHING.


So with that AMAZING performance by Triple H and Stephanie. Jimmy will also a part of the RAW 25 show! This show is PACKED with old and new stars! Plus some really cool guest stars! I can't wait


RAW 25 is TOMORROW! TUNE IN FOR THE MATCHES AND THE GUEST APPEARANCES BY LEGENDS, FORMER AND CURRENT WWE SUPERSTARS!


Source: WWE YouTube & NBC's Tonight Show

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Taking a Break...But I Shall RETURN!

So you guys have noticed I haven't posted regularly like I should. I have not been as invested in my blogs as when I started and I a...

Follow Us @PsychDesignTV