Sunday, April 8, 2018

IT'S WRESTLEMANIA PREDICTION TIME! WHO YOU GOT?! FOUND OUT MY PREDICTIONS...


Wrestlemania 34 is literally right around the corner and I AM HYPED BRO! HYPED!!!!! 😬
Anyway, the match card has been announced and after the absolutely GLORIOUS hype its time to predict the winners of the matches and who will kick off WWE's year with a BANG! Let's fight this out here are my predictions for Wrestlemania 34.

Wrestlemania 34 KICK-OFF Show Matches


Women's Division Battle Royal: Entire Locker Room
Winner: Sonya Deville


Well since this is the first women's battle royal I believe it will come down to Becky Lynch, Bayley, Sasha, and Sonya Deville.  My pick is Sonya Deville. She looks to be the one who is up next. 

Men's Division Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal: Entire Locker Room
Winner: Uh...I honestly don't care. 


To be honest this match isn't something I'm looking forward to. Most people believe winning this match is a curse. Mojo won it and went from being a beloved WWE superstar to a wannabe arrogant bad guy. He seems to a shell of himself. He's dry and boring. Previously it was Baron Corbin and it gave him a little boost. He became a champion, a money in the bank winner, and he's not half in the ring or on the mic. But he lost his money in the bank shot to John Cena (the first person to ever warn his opponent of using his MIB contract and then lose BTW it was to CM Punk). Anyway, there isn't a great track record for the winner. I'm starting to realize that this match is so that everyone who enters can have somewhat of a Wrestlemania moment. But truthfully does it matter who wins this match?

Men's Division Cruiserweight Championship Tournament Finals: Mustafa Ali vs Cedric Alexander
Winner: Cedric Alexander


I am so BIAS on this match. And I don't care who knows it. I love Cedric Alexander and I believe it's his time. Whether he's a face or heel I need and want him to win! So Good Luck Ced. Your my pick and I'm confident you'll win!

Wrestlemania 34 Matches


The United States Championship Fatal 4 Way: Jinder Mahal vs Rusev vs Bobby Roode vs Randy Orton (c)
Winner: Jinder Mahal 


I have a strong NAGGING feeling that Jinder will once again hold the title and have yet another irrelevant title run. Jinder is just not good at being a heel. He's not believable. I don't believe the things he says his facial expressions, his mannerisms I don't believe anything about his persona. He bores me. But the WWE believes in him enough to continue to put him in positions to be a top guy or a quality mid-card wrestler. Either way, I just have a sneaking feeling that he will steal this championship and walk out of Wrestlemania US Champ. Once again we'll have to listen to his annoying diatribe. I'm from India, you don't like me because of it, I'm rich you're not, I'm better you're not, I'm the modern day Maharaja. 😒 Great...💆

Intercontinental Championship Triple Threat Match: Seth Rollins vs Finn Balor vs The Mz (c)
Winner: The Miz


I think this will be one of the best matches of the night. But I don't think the Miz will have anything to do with it. No Shade. I'm just saying. You got 2 of the greatest performers of our time in there Seth Rollins (Mr. Monday Night RAW) and Finn Balor. This is going to be epic. Now if I'm wrong (which I don't think I am), I can see Finn Balor picking up the win and holding the title for the first time. The rumor mill is that Miz is taking a hiatus to spend time with his newborn daughter. And if the rumors are true I can see Finn winning the championship. However, I'm sticking with my pick.

SDLive Tag Team Championship Triple Threat: The New Day vs The Bludgeon Bros. vs The Usos (c)
Winner: The Bludgeon Bros. 


The Usos have MADE the tag team division along with The New Day for the last year. I would love to see them retain and then fight against The Bludgeon Bros one on one. But I don't see that happening anytime soon. So the Bludgeon Bros will have a title reign and the tag team division will go down on SDLive just as it went down on RAW.

RAW Tag Team Championship Match: The Bar vs Braun Strowman &?
Winner: Braun Strowman &?


The Bar have run their course on RAW. Just as the New Day did. So what better way to go out than to lose your belts at Wrestlemania to the Monster Among Men and his surprise partner. So I'm going for Braun. I think this will be a fun surprise at mania and I can't wait to see how it plays out.

Smackdown Live Women's Championship Match: Asuka vs Charlotte (c)
Winner: Asuka


This is a telling sign that WWE wants to put Asuka at the forefront of the Women's Division. For a while now Charlotte was leading and now they've shifted to Asuka. I have no doubt that Charlotte will definitely put forth an amazing effort and pull out an amazing performance. But I don't think she will win this one. All the promoting of Asuka streak they are doing and with Asuka not losing any matches it makes it difficult to foresee charlotte pulling out of this victorious. Which is unfortunate for Charlotte because she deserves better than that!

RAW Womens Championship: Alexa Bliss (c) vs Nia Jax
Winner: Nia Jax


I am 100% confident that Nia will win. If she doesn't then it's clear that the WWE isn't as committed to progression as they claim. Nia is a viable champion. She's worthy of that belt and its time for some New Blood! Alexa has run her course as the champion on both brands. I'm tired of watching her little ass prance around with that belt and not defending it and always finding some way to weasel her way out of competing. I want Nia to win. And if she doesn't then I quit watching any women's division matches on any brand of the WWE. And I mean that!

WWE Championship: Shinsuke Nakamura vs Aj Styles (c)
Winner: Shinsuke Nakamura


This will be the highlight of the evening! The WWE definitely missed the mark on this rivalry and old bad blood between these two competitors. Styles and Nakamura are two of the best performers the WWE has to offer. And despite being railroaded in their promotion and storyline I expect this match to be absolutely amazing!

WWE Universal Championship: Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns
Winner: Roman Reigns


I know most of you aren't fans of Roman. But you gotta be ok with Brock losing this belt. I mean he needs to be gone RIGHT NOW! So if Roman is the guy for now then so be it. I like Roman and I have no issues with him being apart of this. Brock needs to go and then we can have true competition.

Mixed Match: Ronda Rousey & Kurt Angle vs Triple H & Stephanie McMahon
Winner: Ronda Rousey & Kurt Angle


Listen I'm gonna be honest (note I know I say that a lot but I feel the need to say it lol) I don't care about this match that much. Real talk this could've been resolved on Monday Night Raw. This was not Wrestlemania worthy for me. I love Ronda I think her coming to the WWE is going to be an awesome move. However, she's extremely green. She's horrible at selling injuries, she just makes it look fake. Despite the fact that it is a choreographed sport she has got to do better at making it look real. That takes time. Time Rousey didn't get which will not work out in her favor. However, it would not be lucrative to introduce her to the WWE Universe and bring in her fanbase just to have her lose on the grandest stage of them all. To me, that's just not good business. Now if we're just looking at face value, Triple H doesn't have a good track record at Wrestlemania lately. He's lost his last 2 matches at Wrestlemania. So my vote is going to Rousey.

Tag Team Match: Shane McMahon & Daniel Bryan vs Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn
Winner: Shane McMahon & Daniel Bryan


This one is probably the most emotional match of the night. Daniel Bryan has not been able to wrestle in 2 years. His first match back isn't going to be an easy one. But I expect Daniel and Shane to fight through and win this. For the Yes Movement and of course for the in-ring return of Daniel Bryan.



Hopefully, the WWE will make WrestleMania live up to the hype. Cause honestly NXT Takeover was fucking AMAZING! I will be highly disappointed if Wrestlemania 34 isn't even half as good as NXT Takeover. But we shall see...


Until next time...

via GIPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Taking a Break...But I Shall RETURN!

So you guys have noticed I haven't posted regularly like I should. I have not been as invested in my blogs as when I started and I a...

Follow Us @PsychDesignTV