Friday, April 27, 2018

Greatest Royal Rumble Predictions

It's time for predictions for GRR in Saudi Arabia at 12pm Tomorrow!


Just a heads up this is Saudi Arabia so the women won't be performing at this event. Out of respect for the culture so be mindful of that. 

Match Card for the Greatest Royal Rumble

Universal Championship (Steel Cage Match) -- Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Roman Reigns

WWE Championship -- AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura 

John Cena vs. Triple H 

The Undertaker vs. Rusev (Casket Match)

Intercontinental Championship (Ladder Match) -- Seth Rollins (c) vs. The Miz vs. Finn Balor vs. Samoa Joe

United States Championship -- Jeff Hardy (c) vs. Jinder Mahal

SmackDown Tag Team Championship -- The Bludgeon Brothers (c) vs. The Usos 

Raw Tag Team Championship -- The Bar vs. Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt 

Cruiserweight Championship -- Cedric Alexander (c) vs. Kalisto

Greatest Royal Rumble


My Predictions

Universal Championship - Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns
Stipulation - Steel Cage  
Winner - Roman (New Universal Champion)

I am holding fast to this. I love Roman I see nothing wrong with him being champion. And I want this to happen. I hate the fact that Brock is champion and I want him to go away. His matches are terrible and he's annoyingly entitled. Either work like the others or go home. Ain't got time for pampered UFC leftovers.


WWE Championship - Aj Styles vs Shinsuke Nakamura
Winner - Shinsuke (New WWE Champion)


Shinsuke has been besting the champ for since WrestleMania. And not in the way of winning. Just getting in his head and seriously taking him off his game. Although Shinsuke going heel doesn't bother me. The no speak English and low blowing is a bit tired. He can be a jerk and cheat without doing that. Just do what Jinder does. But be sure to sell it better and make it feel genuine. 

John Cena vs Triple H
Winner - Don't know, Don't care


Bro listen, this is just an unnecessary match. That I personally don't want to see. I don't care to watch it either. It's not even a valid match. Smdh let's move on.

The Undertaker vs. Rusev
Stipulation - Casket Match
Winner - The Undertaker

    

Although Rusev has a huge following right now. He just isn't going to win this match. I don't see him beating the Undertaker. Its a monumental match for his career either way. But I don't see him winning. Despite that, he's still going to gain people cheering for him and demand he be thrust into the spotlight. This match had so much controversy. It started out with Rusev, then Chris Jericho was added to replace Rusev, then Rusev was added back. According to WWE, Lana was the reason for Rusev's "backout" then she changed her mind and the WWE decided to add Rusev back. Honestly, I don't believe that. Social media and the Internet has made it very easy to find info. With that being said I believe Jericho made himself available and of course, WWE knew that he would be a much bigger draw than Rusev. But it backfired. Social media didn't understand the change and they voiced their opinion. So to protect themselves and save face they put Rusev back in the match. Doesn't matter it'll be cool to see a casket match again. It's been awhile since I've seen one.





Intercontinental Championship - Seth Rollins (c) vs The Miz vs Finn Balor vs Samoa Joe
Stipulation -  Ladder Match
Winner - Seth Rollins


This match will probably be the best match of the night. I think that with them announcing matches for BackLash they have lost a bit of anonymity with who the winner will be. I'm 100% sure Seth Rollins will retain the belt. 

United States Championship - Jeff Hardy (c) vs. Jinder Mahal
Winner - Jeff Hardy


It's obvious that Jeff will retain. He's been moved to SDLive. Sigh...sometimes WWE telegraphs their moves before they move. It's annoying and amateurish. They can do better. Being in business since before I was born they should know better by now. Ugh, it doesn't matter Jinder will lose and remain on RAW unless this was a temporary move for Jinder. Who knows I'm still picking Jeff Hardy win. 

Raw Tag Team Championship -- The Bar vs. Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt
Winner: Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt


This too is a no-brainer. The Bar has been moved to SDLive I don't expect to see them winning the titles at GRR. So my pick is Matt and Bray. Which will probably lead to a feud with The Revival or the Ascension. Personally, the Ascension needs that title run. They've been floundering for years. The only reason the Revival is just now getting out the blocks is due to injuries. Or you know what having thought about it the new tag team The Show could probably be up next in title contingency for the belts. But anyway I digress my pick is Bray and Matt 

SmackDown Tag Team Championship -- The Bludgeon Brothers (c) vs. The Usos
Winner: The Usos


I think the Usos will cheat to win these titles back. However, I wouldn't be mad at it. I don't care for the Bludgeon Bros schtick. They are boring and stifling to a division that had been reborn and revived with the Usos and New Day at the Helm! I don't care for them as champions and I wouldn't mind them dropping the belts to the Usos. But I could be wrong. No matter what the Usos are my pick. Yes yes, I am very biased when it comes to them. I can't help it, I'm a fan lol. 



Cruiserweight Championship - Cedric Alexander vs Kalisto
Winner - Cedric Alexander


BIAS BIAS BIAS! I want Cedric to win he's my pick no explanation. It just is what it is. LMAO 😜 

Greatest Royal Rumble MatchWinner:?Greatest Royal Rumble Trophy to the Winner




Who the hell knows there are 50 Men in this match. It's crazy! However just to play devil's advocate. It may be the Great Kalih or Jinder Mahal. Just if I had to guess.

Just my predictions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Taking a Break...But I Shall RETURN!

So you guys have noticed I haven't posted regularly like I should. I have not been as invested in my blogs as when I started and I a...

Follow Us @PsychDesignTV