Monday, April 16, 2018

WWE News: John Cena & Nikki Bella Call It Quits After 6 Years



After a proposal at WrestleMania 33 and 6 years together, John and Nikki have decided to call off the engagement and go their separate ways. John Cena and Nikki have sent a joint statement to US Weekly:

"While this decision was a difficult one, we continue to have a great deal of love and respect for one another," they said in a statement to Us Weekly's Emily Longeretta. "We ask that you respect our privacy during this time in our lives."

Can't say I was that invested in their relationship. But from what I saw on red carpets and magazines they seem happy with each other. So I'm sorry they are splitting. But I hope they find the happiness they are looking for. 


Source: BleacherReport & USWeekly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Taking a Break...But I Shall RETURN!

So you guys have noticed I haven't posted regularly like I should. I have not been as invested in my blogs as when I started and I a...

Follow Us @PsychDesignTV