Monday, February 26, 2018

WWE News: Bobby Lashley Set to Return



According to RingsideNews, Bobby Lashley is set to return to the WWE.

Rumor has it a deal has been finalized and fans should be looking to see him compete in a WWE ring very soon. Possibly tagging with Ronda Rousey at WrestleMania or battling with Brock Lesnar if he decides to stay in the WWE after his contract is up.

Bobby Lashley came into the WWE in 2006. When WWE acquired ECW they had 3 brands running. RAW, Smackdown, and ECW. Lashley came in and became a breakout star. He even captured the belt for ECW and was the champion fighter for Donald Trump during the billionaire war. Soon after because of McMahon's embarrassing loss Lashley was stripped, got injured for real, came back had 1 or 2 matches and was released from the WWE. He left WWE and moved on to other programs and wrestling promotions.

Lashley is a decorated wrestler with several belts from several companies under his belt. I'm curious as to how the WWE will use him in this current regime. But none the less if this is true welcome back, Bobby Lashley. No word on when he'll return but expect to see him in the near future.

Source: RingsideNews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Taking a Break...But I Shall RETURN!

So you guys have noticed I haven't posted regularly like I should. I have not been as invested in my blogs as when I started and I a...

Follow Us @PsychDesignTV