Sunday, March 11, 2018

WWE: Fastlane Predictions SDLive


Well, its time for predictions! Here are my predictions for Fastlane. I know I haven't been reporting on SDLive in a while...I got behind and couldn't get caught up but I promise I will be more consistent from now on.

FASTLANE KICKOFF SHOW

Men's Division: 6 Man Tag Team Ty Dillinger & Breezango vs Mojo Rawley & Chad Gable/Shelton Benjamin
Winner: Who Cares?

I honestly have no energy to assess this. Now...I enjoy Ty and Mojo. Both of them are awesome. But there's no dog in this fight. 

FASTLANE MATCH CARD

Men's Division: Rusev vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
Winner: I don't care

Um...Shinsuke Nakamura? Is it really important who wins this match? I mean Rusev has been getting a huge pop as of late but they are not utilizing it. Barely putting him on the card with a worthless match against Shinsuke. 

Women's Division: Becky Lynch and Naomi vs. Natalya and Carmella
Winner: Becky Lynch & Naomi


I think Carmella losing could be the catalyst to her cashing in on the winner of the Women's Championship. On a side note, I really don't care so...yea moving on.

Men's Division: Bobby Roode vs. Rand Orton (United States Championship)
Winner: Randy Orton


As much I love Bobby Roode (Villain or Hero I don't care I freaking love him), I don't think he will retain. This is the only belt Randy has yet to hold and I don't think they will deprive him of holding it any longer. So I'm gonna give the W to Randy probably by way of Cinder Fella Jinder. LMAO

Tag Team Divison: The Usos vs. The New Day (SmackDown Live Tag Team Championships)
Winner: I honestly don't know...I'm torn


Listen I like both of these tag teams but I don't think that The Usos will retain. The Usos deserve to go to Wrestlemania over the New Day. However, they need to have a reason to go. And losing the championship is the perfect reason to go. So as much as I ride for the Usos and desperately want them to continue on as champions I believe the New Day will get their 5th title and then lose it at WrestleMania.

But on the real. I'm gonna say this and yall can judge me all you want. The Usos are one of the best the WWE has to offer in the Tag Team Division. Every team that wrestles them is elevated. No shade to the New Day but let's be real: The Usos make them look good. Point Blank Period!

Women's Division: Charlotte Flair vs. Ruby Riott (SmackDown Live Women's Championship)
Winner: Charlotte Flair


This COULD BE A VERY REAL REALITY! 
I don't see Ruby Riott beating Charlotte. I think she's going to put up a good fight but ultimately she will lose. Charlotte should headline Wrestlemania. With a proper rivalry of singles competition. It's time for some real ish to occur in the women's division. I'm sick of the pack mentality. I didn't care for it with The Shield and I don't care for it with the Riott Squad. Ruby said this past Tuesday that she formed the Riott squad solely because of Charlotte. So if you're as dominant as you say then you don't need minions. Yea...Ruby just isn't top contender for me right now. However, with Carmella in looming the background, she could win it and then lose it because of Carmella. Who knows but I'm leaning more towards the idea of Charlotte actually beating Ruby.



AJ Styles vs. John Cena vs. Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn vs. Baron Corbin vs. Dolph Ziggler (WWE Championship)
Winner: AJ Styles




He Could Return Just for Cena!
AJ Styles and Shinsuke's match is set in stone. So no matter the obstacle 1 opponent or 5 I don't think this will be changed. It will be touch and go but Aj Styles will retain. And just so you know there will be something that happens in this match that will cause a proper rivalry to form. Whether it be Sami Zayn vs Kevin Owens (which I'm dying to see and have Sami go over this time. It's Sami's time he is overlooked and I want to see him push through). Or The Undertaker answering John Cena's challenge from 2 weeks ago. Who Knows?! All I know is that when the bell rings and the smoke clears Aj Styles will be champion. End of story.









So those are my predictions. Do you disagree? Do you agree? Let's fight it out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Taking a Break...But I Shall RETURN!

So you guys have noticed I haven't posted regularly like I should. I have not been as invested in my blogs as when I started and I a...

Follow Us @PsychDesignTV