Monday, February 19, 2018

WWE News: Jeff Jarrett "Double J" Is the Next HOF Inductee! Congrats!


Well, Well, One of WWE's formal employee and rival Mr. Dont Piss Me Off himself if being inducted into the WWE HOF. That's right ladies and gentlemen Jeff Jarrett the guitar-wielding wrestling innovator is finally being recognized by the Big Dog, WWE.


Jeff Jarrett got his break in the WWE in 1992 but had been a professional wrestler since 1986. For a while, Jeff was a staple in the WWE storylines as a villain and a hero especially those revolving around the Intercontinental Title. At least that's what I remember. He was very similar to what the Miz is today. 


Jeff Jarrett has had a career in every major wrestling entertainment promotion 2 of which he created or had a hand in building: WCW, TNA, WWE, NJPW, Global Force, and more. He's an ICON and I'm glad he's getting his place in the WWE HOF.

Congrats Jeff Jarrett. Just don't crack anyone over the head with a guitar if they say something you don't like at the ceremony LMAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Taking a Break...But I Shall RETURN!

So you guys have noticed I haven't posted regularly like I should. I have not been as invested in my blogs as when I started and I a...

Follow Us @PsychDesignTV