Monday, February 12, 2018

WWE News: Ivory Will Be Inducted in the WWE Hall of Fame!



2 Time Women's Champion and former GLOW superstar Ivory will be inducted into the WWE HAL OF FAME!

Ivory got her start in the WWE in 1999. Starting out as a manager of D-Lo Brown and Mark Henry. She later moved beyond management and earned 2 stints at the WWE Women's Champion.



She even was one of the members of Right to Censor. A group hell-bent on toning down the sex, drugs, foul-mouthed wrestlers of the WWE.


Ivory stayed in the WWE through the Attitude Era until 2005. She left her mark on the women's division as one of the fiercest and villainous competitors the women's division has ever seen.

Congratulations to Ivory!


Source: BleacherReport.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Taking a Break...But I Shall RETURN!

So you guys have noticed I haven't posted regularly like I should. I have not been as invested in my blogs as when I started and I a...

Follow Us @PsychDesignTV