Sunday, February 25, 2018

WWE: Elimination Chamber Predictions!


The Elimination Chamber is set to begin at 8 officially but there is a long drawn out UN-NECESSARY PRESHOW. Which quite frankly would work if they didn't put matches that were irrelevant and unnecessary at the very end of the show and talk for at least 40 minutes about nothing. Absolutely nothing, but I am here to report in my own special way about what I see and I will do just that! So here we go:

The Elimination Chamber Match Card Consists of the Following:

Kickoff/Pre-Show

Tag Team Division: The Good Bros vs The MizTourage
Winner: The Good Bros

Not sure why they didn't book The Revival with this. Seeing as how they are the ones with the rivalry. It seems like they are scrambling not only in the tag team division but in the women's division as well. You need to have this ish planned out months in advance with a Plan B and Plan C in place in case someone gets injured like Samoa Joe and Dean Ambrose (two of your biggest stars). So to put it lightly I don't care who wins and honestly, it doesn't matter. It doesn't add or take anything away from the storyline leading to WrestleMania so, sigh, let's just move on.

Elimination Chamber Show

Men's Division Elimination Chamber Match: Seth Rollins vs Finn Balor vs Roman Reigns vs The Miz vs Elias vs Braun Strowman vs John Cena
Winner: Roman Reigns

I'm not sure who will win but I can tell you it will be between these men: Strowman, Reigns or Cena. Yea I said it will be one of them and I'm leaning towards Reigns.

Women's Division Elimination Chamber Match: Alexa Bliss vs Mandy Rose vs Sonya Deville vs Mickie James vs Sasha Banks vs Bayley
Winner: Alexa Bliss

This is the first time women will ever be in the chamber. It's a brutal match and I gonna be completely honest I'm scared for these women. But if Sasha and Charlotte can handle the hell in a cell match they had, then these women can tough out this match. Personally, I think it will come down to Sonya, Sasha, and Alexa. And I'm more towards Alexa.

Tag Team Division Championship Match: Titus Worldwide vs The Bar
Winner: The Bar

I'm surprised this isn't on the kickoff show. Real Talk I would prefer it. Because unless brace face and milkman are going to drop those to titles to Titus and Apollo for a little while to give Gallows and Anderson along with the Revival a dog in this race then there's no reason for this at all. I'm already over it.

Women's Division: Asuka vs Nia Jax
Stipulation: If Nia wins she will be added to the match at WrestleMania.
Winner: Asuka

I'm interested in this match but I'm pretty sure as to how it will go. Asuka's gonna win and then she's going to choose which title she will go after. There's no way WWE is going to end this streak. No way. I think Asuka will leave RAW and go after Charlotte on SDLive. I think that'll be interesting. Asuka has never faced Charlotte. Charlotte was gone from NXT by the Asuka came in I think. So I would prefer that! But she could pick a RAW opponent I'm anxious to see.

Men's Division: Matt Hardy vs Bray Wyatt
Winner: Matt Hardy


I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THIS MATCH. WINNER FOR MR. IRRELEVANT: WOKEN MATT AND EATER OF WORLDS BRAY WYATT. BUT ITS NOT THEIR FAULT RIGHT...

Listen I like Bray Wyatt's character. He is eerily charismatic and he draws you in like any good psychopath should. But he is not being utilized to his full potential. He is being thrust into a kiddie parlor version of light vs dark and it's just laughable at this point. I have NO VESTED INTEREST IN WHO WINS THIS MATCH AT ALL AND HONESTLY IT COULD GO anyway SO IM GONNA DO THIS IN A PROFESSIONAL WAY...

via GIPHY

YEA I CHOOSE MATT HARDY!

WHO ARE YOUR PICKS FOLKS?! WHO IS GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA THIS YEAR FOR THE BIG PRIZE?! SEE YOU ON MY NEXT THREAD! MY LIVE UPDATES ON THE SHOW AS IT UNFOLDS...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Taking a Break...But I Shall RETURN!

So you guys have noticed I haven't posted regularly like I should. I have not been as invested in my blogs as when I started and I a...

Follow Us @PsychDesignTV