Sunday, March 18, 2018

WWE News: Jon Bravo Video Reveals No Evidence Against Roman Reigns or Any OTHER FORMER OR CURRENT WRESTLERS IN THE WWE


Ok so a few months ago I posted a blog about a guy named Jon Bravo implicating Roman Reigns and several other non-wrestling stars in a drug ring involving steroids. If you didn't read it or haven't heard anything about it please read my blog I posted (Roman & Steroid Debacle) and several of these articles that you can read about it I'm going to link it here:


Roman Reigns Dismisses Allegations of Being Involved in Steroid Ring

WWE's Roman Reigns Linked To $10 Million Steroid Ring - Forbes

WWE's Roman Reigns Calls BS on Steroid Kingpin

 I Don't Know You ...Mark Wahlberg named as client jailed steroid distributor 

Daily Mail ...

Nutrition CEO who peddled steroids lied to court: prosecutors - NY ...


Now that you've read all the info and all caught up let's start. Jon Bravo has been teasing for a while that he had irrefutable evidence of Roman's involvement in steroids as well as Mark Wahlberg and Josh Duhamel. Even went as far to say there was evidence of at least 15 current and past WWE superstars ordering the synthetic steroid from Richard Rodriguez and his company WFN. 

He's been teasing on his Instagram with suggestive pictures and captions of the so-called evidence of Roman Reigns purchases and text exchanges with the now-jailed steroid pusher. I'll let you look at the posts your selves. Let's look at these Instagram posts one by one:

This was the latest post he has posted pretty simple nothing suggestive. Just a reminder of his YouTube documentary that claims to have evidence of major players in the WWE and Hollywood purchasing synthetic drugs.


This video is once again another teaser trailer of the laptop containing alleged proof of sales and interaction with top WWE stars and Hollywood heavy hitters.



Now here is where things get sticky. Jon Bravo claimed that he finished a report that would expose several WWE superstars of the past and present including a legend that had over 140K in order with WFN. He claimed that he FOUND the connection between Reigns and several others that will prove their involvement in the WFN scandal. This was February 28th.


I have just completed an exhausting investigation, leaving no stone unturned into the WWE’s current and former stars affiliation with the former WFN & Richard Rodriguez. This report contains evidence of all claims made by Richard Rodriguez along with new information on the entire case. I have decided to create 1 longer video that will go into details on not just the Reigns story but everyone who was involved. As I dove deeper into the case details I uncovered the connection between not just Reigns but all those who will be discussed by Richard. It will be out shortly. #bodybuilding #fitness #kalimuscle #romanreigns #mark Wahlberg #joshduhamel @tmz_tv @forbes @bostonglobesports @cbssports @nydailynews @esquire @bleacherreport #wwe #prowrestling #bodybuilding #fitness #steroids #filmmaker #reporter #cinematography @mark.whalberg @romanreignsofficial @joshduhamel @musclesportmag @official_rxmuscle @generationironofficial @luimarco @newyorkpost @pagesix @dailymail @wearecultaholic #wwe #wrestlemania #royalrumble #brocklesnar @prowrestlingunlimited @wrestlinginc
A post shared by FilmMaker/Reporter Jon Bravo (@jonnybravotv) on

He claimed that he doesn't deal in rumors only facts. And that his comprehensive report would detail everything like Roman's failing of a 2016 WWE drug test and the WWE sweeping it under the rug.


My platform is not a platform based upon rumors. Everything released or stated is based upon 100% facts that have thoroughly investigated and verified by the appropriate sources. The evidence I have received including the Laptop used by WFN was released in a court proceeding and is 110% genuine. If there are any questions about the legitimacy of those items please contact my attorney or the attorney of Richard Rodriguez with any additional questions. Lastly I would not risk my career or reputation on anything that was not based upon 100% facts. More details to follow. #romanreigns #mark Wahlberg #joshduhamel @tmz_tv @forbes @bostonglobesports @cbssports @nydailynews @esquire @bleacherreport #wwe #prowrestling #bodybuilding #fitness #steroids #filmmaker #reporter #cinematography @mark.whalberg @romanreignsofficial @joshduhamel @musclesportmag @official_rxmuscle @generationironofficial @luimarco @newyorkpost @pagesix @dailymail @wearecultaholic #wwe #wrestlemania #royalrumble #brocklesnar @prowrestlingunlimited @wrestlinginc
A post shared by FilmMaker/Reporter Jon Bravo (@jonnybravotv) on

He alleges evidence that Roman Reigns does know the drug dealer. Because his WRESTLING PERSONA NAME is in his contact list on his contract. Smdh



He also boasted STAGGERING evidence leading up to Friday's release of his latest video.



Now that you've seen most of the posts on his IG which if you want to see more of what he posted feel free to check out his Instagram!


The Video


In this video of his released, there was no definitive evidence that any wrestler purchased steroids from Richard Rodriguez. Now he claims there is more evidence to be seen on the other devices that the DEA currently has in their possession and it very could be. Listen even though I don't want to believe that any of this is true. I'm definitely aware that it is quite possible. But I need solid proof. But let's go back.

A wrestling site named Wrestling, Inc. posted about this long-awaited video and analyzed it. The video was broken down and cliff notes were given to the video. According to Wrestling, Inc., the video gave NO definitive evidence of Roman Reigns' ALLEGED steroid usage. He said in the video that he was waiting for the rest of the evidence to be released by the DEA and then he would put it out there for the world to see. Once again side eye...

IF you want to see the "evidence" watch the video above then read the Wrestling, Inc. post.

Here's my assessment:

I read so much info on this topic before writing this and I just want to say this. The holes are glaring. Given the fact that Roman Reigns has not been arrested or at the very least questioned says a lot to me. I'm no cop nor attorney, but if evidence was on the laptop (that was released to Jon Bravo) I would not be giving to a YouTuber to expose receipts I would be holding on to it to ensure my client was given his shortened sentence and the other contributors to this drug ring were arrested and prosecuted. I mean wouldn't you? If they had evidence on this laptop then it wouldn't be nothing for the prosecutor to arrest Roman, Mark Wahlberg, Josh Duhamel and the countless others he alleged to have dealings with Rodriguez.

Think about it...Roman popped positive for Adderall he was removed from WWE for 30 days. Despite being a major player on RAW. He was becoming THE GUY and to be removed from the publication for 30 days could've been career suicide. If what Jon alleged in his Instagram posts were true he would've presented it in his youtube video release. I think he was just hyping up this video.

Show me concrete receipts. I want hardcore evidence. Not a contact card with his wrestling persona name one it. I want a phone number connected to him that you can prove is Roman's. I want an arrest, I want undeniable evidence. And this wasn't it. It was suggestive not even close to circumstantial.


Source: Wrestling, Inc, YouTube, & Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Taking a Break...But I Shall RETURN!

So you guys have noticed I haven't posted regularly like I should. I have not been as invested in my blogs as when I started and I a...

Follow Us @PsychDesignTV