Sunday, May 6, 2018

BackLash Predictions


MATCHES

Bayley vs. Ruby Riott (Kickoff Show)
Winner: Ruby Riott (ALREADY WON)


I don't see Bayley winning but it's not possible. I'm a little on the fence but I'm sticking with my choice.

WWE Championship (No Disqualification Match): AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
Winner: Aj Styles 



I think Aj Styles will retain. With Samoa Joe coming on the horizon I think having Styles and Joe battle it out will be a much better fight.

Roman Reigns vs. Samoa Joe
Winner: Roman Reigns



I'm sticking with Roman. Just my bias. LMAO. Besides Joe has bigger fish to fry on SDLive. Possible WWE championship reign. 

SmackDown Women's Championship: Carmella (c) vs. Charlotte Flair
Winner: Carmella



I think Carmella will retain via the Wonderless Twins. Unless WWE has bigger plans for Charlotte and only wanted Carmella to get the championship and then lose it in her first title match. I mean that happened Sasha and she's a much better competitor than Charlotte. 

Raw Women's Championship -- Nia Jax (c) vs. Alexa Bliss
Winner: Nia Jax


No question Nia Jax is the winner. I don't have to explain IT IS WHAT IT IS. IT'S DONE! LMAO\

Intercontinental Championship: Seth Rollins (c) vs. The Miz
Winner: Seth Rollins


This is PAINFULLY OBVIOUS.

United States Championship: Jeff Hardy (c) vs. Randy Orton
Winner: I Actually Don't Know.


This match is intriguing but there neither competitor has one over the other. And I like them both. I'm excited to see who will win. Will Hardy retain or will Orton take back the US Championship? We Shall See

Daniel Bryan vs. Big Cass
Winner: Daniel Bryan



I'm gonna go with Daniel Bryan. I like Big Cass but I just don't care for his persona. I really want more from him. 

Braun Strowman & Bobby Lashley vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn
Winner: Owens and Zayn 



At some point, they've gotta win something!

LET'S FIGHT IT OUT THIS IS WHAT I PICKED WHAT?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Taking a Break...But I Shall RETURN!

So you guys have noticed I haven't posted regularly like I should. I have not been as invested in my blogs as when I started and I a...

Follow Us @PsychDesignTV